Ski occasion Rossignol Strato - bindings

Used

179,00 €

After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

Text

loader

* required fields

The bindings will only be adjusted on the "ski + boots" orders.

11836 i10

The Rossignol Strato is a high-end limited-edition ski for skiers of good level.>

The Strato and a ski inspired by the race that takes many of the brand's technologies./p

Featuring the Power Turn Rocker and Prop Tech technology, the Strato is a powerful and powerful ski./p

In short, the Rossignol Strato is a ski made to follow the corners with great mastery for skiers looking for performance.

"P"Technical info:

- Power Turn Rocker: On 90% of its length this ski has a high camber providing power, excellent touch of snow and grip on the track. The remaining 10%, in spatula, is equipped with a low rocker allowing the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.

"P"- Prop Tech: the top layer of the structure is cut longitudinally for better transmission of effort and to increase ski support. Skis with this technology are intuitive, gaining in grip and precision.

"P"- Oversized Sidecut: Oversized odds lines combine both the well-cut sidelines of Carving skis with current skate widths. The width at the ends provides effective hooking, power and precision. The width of the skate increases control and curved hold.

<(p)- Sandwich construction: Increases durability, improves grip and reduces ineand weight.

- Look PX 12 Fasteners: Offers great elasticity with a 120mm wide brake.(p)

Odds Line 127-73-109/p

13m radius for a 163cm ski

TypeTrack
LevelPowerful
UserMixed
ColorBlue

Customers who bought this product also bought:

30 other products in the same category: